Friday, September 15, 2006

Episode 7 - September 15 2006

Yes, I know I didn't post last weeks episode here, but it is available...

It's been a long week here at Freak Accident Headquarters, with job layoffs, job hunting and college searches, but nothing stopped our fearless host from giving you thirty minutes of so of face melting comic rock.


Download the Episode Here



Show Notes


No new movies interest me, but there's some good movie news that's come out as of late...

Namor The Sub-Mariner To Film

Avengers Movie in the Works?

Turkey Links:


First Five Pages of the Script
Plot Summary of a Similar Turkey
One take of many on the blogosphere

More Links to come when I get them!

Stay tuned for more news regarding the Freak Accident VidCast.

This week's Freak Five is: What New Television show are you looking forward to the most this season?

For feedback and Freak Five Responses, send me an e-mail at freakax@gmail.com or give me a call at the Freak Accident Listener Line: 206-203-2938

Keep it Clean, Keep it Clear, Keep It Freaky!

Music Featured in the Closing Segment - “Don't Download This Song” by Weird Al Yankovic

No comments: